måndag 2 juli 2012

Gästbloggsinlägg!

Idag har jag låtit en ensamkommande flyktingungdom skriva  med sina egna ord, berätta sina känslor och tankar.
Han ville gärna skriva på engelska och hoppas ni ska ha förståelse för detta.

Feelings of human beings changes with envoirment where they live. People are always needs a better and safer place in order to develop themselves mentally and physically. The civilized life that we are having and sources which we have to make our life easier have all come into being by our own efforts. The life always gets easier when there will be a suitable envoirment and it is possible only by unity and understanding among people in this world.

But unfortunately there are also people who for their personal benefits create an uncomfortable envoirment for others. There are countries which are suffering from war many years because of political issue and civil crises and many other reasons and there has always been a hand behind these wars for their personal benefits. Day by day, the country suffering from war will get weaker politically, economically and socially. A great pyschonic disaster will spread among the people and people will be compelled to move around the world for a better place.

Experiencing such problems for me in very young age has changed my whole life in very early age. There has been war for about thirty years in my country and still it is going on. People for their survival have been moving to neigboring countries or moving to other continents.

I and my family had to move to our neighbor country when I was too young. I never have felt that I had childhood in whole life. I have only seen devotions of lives as compulsion from children to grandfathers for survival of each other.

The time I had to play toys and spend time with love of my parents I started to work. Every minute was very important for me to keep balance my family`s economical condition. Though I was young but I had to stand up till the shoulders of my father which was not acceptable for my parents.
Family seperation and listening to harsh words of the boss feels sometimes life is meaningless but I was always making a small hope to live. Every time I was going through a tough and unpleasant situation I have one purpose and hope that I will face every problem for my brother and sister that they will have better future and i will never let them to have life like I have.

Sometimes the things that we ignore take long time to understand their importance. In my whole life experience I have never felt like earning more and more money or to luxurious life. I have spent a lot of money uselessly and I had never regretted but the thing that I regret about is that I missed spending time with my friends and family. We can find everything in this world again and again but we can never find special relations.

I like one thing about life that when find new friends so they hides most our unpleasant memories and we do not feel like had bad time.

1 kommentar:

  1. Keep up the good work, and most of all your spirit. I belive in you and wish you the best of luck.
    A.K

    SvaraRadera